1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Updated with a REAL Thiefs Question

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

See last post please [​IMG]

2. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

Unless they spawn in people's backpacks I'm pretty sure you're in the wrong forum [​IMG]

Check the F.A.Q. above.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

sorry bout that reposted on the other forum [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Try stealing from other players. It's more fun. I promise...la

5. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe working on updating my Runebook set ...would be a hard one to mark

[​IMG]

6. Thiefy

Thiefy Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey while i am here , is there any great guaranteed locations any respectable pickpoxked is close to guaranteed to get some loot?

I imagine the Champ spawn areas, right? Where else do you go in fell for good loot lince most of fell is pretty deserted.

8. Thiefy

Thiefy Guest

If u ask for "Lockpick-Boxes", try Yew crypts, there are 2 locations.

Or use "Rune-Libary", like RAA, they have well sorted Runebooks.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks [​IMG]

But thats not what i am after ....

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ? you all around yew moongate? or anything left in khaldun?
    I know they go to the champ spawn area, but other then that, where do you usually find your victims?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ?

[/ QUOTE ]

That one is simple. Siege Perilous...la

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hey while i am here , is there any great guaranteed locations any respectable pickpoxked is close to guaranteed to get some loot?

I imagine the Champ spawn areas, right? Where else do you go in fell for good loot lince most of fell is pretty deserted.

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on your shard i guess, just go where the good items spawn, also wandering around now and then and just looking for the odd guy out in the wilderness sometimes gets interesting

12. <blockquote><hr>

thanks [​IMG]

But thats not what i am after ....

What i am asking is where does the Felucca based Thief go for a steal ? you all around yew moongate? or anything left in khaldun?
    I know they go to the champ spawn area, but other then that, where do you usually find your victims?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yew gate... Despise...

Also... whenever I catch someone in a random place, I return the next day at the same time. You'd be surprised.