1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Updated :)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks to Otis Firefly and to Slicer on Napa, all my short term/immediate goals have now been met! Pleasure trading with you both.

My purse is now firmly snapped shut.

Long term wish list:-
    Dragon Egg
    Tamer Competition scroll and/or Horse Race sash
    Bird Nest
    Acid Proof Robe
    Black Widow Spider statue

Life time search:-

Horse dung

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

I have a friend on Atlantic who is/was selling spider statue for 125M if that is within your budget I can inquire.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I might could just about stretch to that, Tomas!

4. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

I have a friend on Atlantic who is/was selling spider statue for 125M if that is within your budget I can inquire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe not ne more [​IMG].....I have 3 btw...and im very negotiable, i accept trades etc etc....:)

Looking for Horse Dung my self....man thats a tough one heh

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

oh and Btw Lady Nico....i was wondering....if your a "Blaze Cu magnet" then why is funding a long term project? Hehe i mean those things are worth like 250m+ a pop :p

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh, the orange pups have settled at around the 200m mark these days, unless they have uber stats/skills then you could easily double that figure.

The problem is, at one orange dog in every 23,300, they don't pop nearly often enough to keep me in the style to which I wish to become accustomed! There's also every possibility the orange pup could roll as a paragon cu sidhe, which means another loooong wait or yet more months of culling spawn with no guarantee it'll spawn while you're there or that someone won't kill it off whilst you're attempting to tame it.

With six tamed and only two actually sold (kept one and gave the rest away), I've already tamed far more than my fair share of the critters. Even so, I'm still probably one of the poorest tamers I know! [​IMG]

And Trey? You leave MY horse dung alone! Mine! [​IMG]

7. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Hehe not ne more [​IMG].....

[/ QUOTE ]

His is still locked down at his house. :&gt;

<blockquote><hr>

I might could just about stretch to that, Tomas!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will shoot him an icq right now. He was bugging me to sell his for him few weeks ago but I have become lazy lately.

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Wow really?....the 3 that i have all came from atl....weird considering i know ive already sold about 10 of those to off sharders....ah well i think mines sold ne ways so its all good hehe

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Even so, I'm still probably one of the poorest tamers I know! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]She lies...

10. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

I have these:
    Tear of Sacrifice
    Sudiva's Covetous Laced Tear

PM me Offers [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww thanks for thinking of me, Gwy, I'm actually in mid-xfer to Napa on an agreed sale and should be arriving any minute now.

And thanks for gating my holiday gift xfer newbie char to the castle idoc today, too. A double blessed cloak was the best I could manage, but with 30 hiding, it was a hoot dodging liches! [​IMG]

I'll be sure to look you up when I have a trader char on Chessy again. [​IMG]

12. Slicer

Slicer Guest

Hmm, I have a Heart of Compassion on Napa, Lsdy Nico.
    What would be your offer ?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Excellent news!

I'll be on Napa until late this evening at least.

I've PMed you [​IMG]