1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Updates to THB main page progress report

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Petra Fyde, May 19, 2010.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Updating where we're at.

2. Petra Fyde

Recent progress:
    THB guild info has been restored to the menu listing, rosters updated as best I can from uo.com guilds.
    More info on that is obviously needed, I look forward to hearing from you :D

Both application forms have been updated and tested. They are working.

Work has begun on updating rune library listings. Those of you who posted such on hear please check your entry and let me know if you need alterations or additions.: http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/publicrunelibraries.shtml
    Working through the old entries alphabetically I got to Drachenfels, where I met a very nice gentleman who gated me to a rune library in Malas. :)
    I finished with Europa. Great Lakes will be the next stop.

3. Petra Fyde

Rune library listing now checked and adjusted up to and including Napa Valley (unless anyone has/knows one they want added)
    All 'hunters for hire' who have put their names down for listing are now listed.

4. Petra Fyde

Rune Library listing done. All old listings confirmed or removed, some new listings added. We have at least a couple of valid, current listings for every shard. More can be added if they're submitted.
    I hope everyone will have a look at the listings for their shard.