1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrade code not working

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Zahl, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Zahl

Zahl Guest

Just curious if someone has had this happen to them. I decided to return to UO and give the new expansion a try. I purchased an upgrade code from the uo game codes site and logged into my account to apply it. Everything seems to work fine up until i have to click the agree button on the rules of conduct page. It seems to hang here for several minutes then eventually times out and I get a page can not be displayed message.
    Is this an Ea issue and I just have to wait till they fix it or could there be a problem on my end, anyone?

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I remember other people complaining about something similar, but can't remember if I read their solution.

If you're using IE, maybe try using Firefox? And vice versa. Just to rule out a browser-related issue.

3. Zahl

Zahl Guest

Thanks that worked like a charm, I logged into my account using chome instead of IE and its all is good now. Guess I can cancel my trouble ticket with EA since no one has gotten back to me.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I had to use firefox as well. The store doesn't like IE for some reason.