1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade to ML for free?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Edina Monsoon, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I remember reading somewhere that current players could upgrade to Mondain's Legacy for free.

How do you do this? It isn't in UO gamecodes, it isn't on the site on UO that I can find at all. There is just a banner ad there that says ML Current Players upgrade, and when you click it it takes you to the ML main page.

Please explain!

Thanks all,

2. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    pretty sure that your account was update automatically. you can test it by trying to enter heartwood.
  3. Hmm. Well I don't think so, I just logged into Account and looked at Subscription info and it says not registered for ML.

Anybody else know anything about it?

4. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    it will show a not registered status, but yet you will be able to access all the ML content in game. Mine says not registered aswell yet I can now use all ML items/quests etc..
  5. Manny

Manny Guest

Subscriptions won't show it because you have never entered a code but all active accounts have access to all Modains Legacy content. At least that is my understanding of it.

An easy test would be to try to enter heartwood, the elven city. Its entrance is a sparkle in the center of the Yew town square. Or even easier try to equip a talisman. If you can enter heartwood or equip a tali, then you have ML.
  6. Ok I will try and see what happens.