1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrade to Mondains Legacy question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcelom, Nov 8, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

Hi guys i have a question: i activated the 14 days trial account, but i have no access to mondains legacy content, i've been in my account configuration and cannot find where to upgrade it, i have the trial running for a few more days.. do i have to wait to the trial to be over before ugrading or there is another way to do this??
    thanks

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

hmm, I THINK you have to wait for the trial to be up, then you can buy an upgrade code at www.uogamecodes.com

3. marcelom

marcelom Guest

ah the upgrade can be bought there? i tried to buy a token and i have a month of "penalty" for being a new account, so in this case i will still have to wait 15 more days.
    thanks for the info

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

hmm, that doesn't sound right. Wait until your trial is up and try to buy the upgrade code then. It should work.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

The code they sell there is not the newest expansion and more expansive than the last (9th edition) they published, so I would not advise to buy there.

For 9th edition try ebay or some shops and it should be about $20 and give you access to all the new content.

6. rareitem

rareitem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You did the wrong step starting a 15 day trial period account if you want to have full acces all u have to do is create a new registered account or wait the 15 day trial period , in other words you have to pay to have full accces and you didnt pay yet right??