1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade to Mondains Legacy question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcelom, Nov 9, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

hi guys, my trial period ended and now i am an active player, i wish to upgrade my account to Mondains Legacy, the only page i know is uogamecodes.com and they say my acct must be 1 month old in order to be able to buy from them.. so i have to wait 15 more days..
    Is there another way where i can upgrade my account? i see there are several webpages that sell this.. but are they legit? is uogamecodes.com official from uo page? i am kinda lost here i wish you guys can give me a hand.
  2. Babble

Babble Guest

You should consider starting over with a 9th age code as that would have given you access to the newest stuff.

Else, still consider buying 9th age somewhere, everything else does not give you access to the latest stuff.

As to where buy 9th age .. ebay or special software shops, depending which country you are.