1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Upgraded to SA and cannot use previous housing tiles?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kat, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I upgraded to SA last week. Today I am redoing my house a bit and get this message when attempting to use floor tiles from a previous expansion. Uhm... How can I not be fully upgraded?! :cursing:

[​IMG]

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Those are the 9th anny tiles and you had to have bought the special box for them in order to be upgraded to use them. I only have the upgrade on two accounts, and it never seems to be the one that I use for custom housing, lol.

3. Merik

Merik Guest

I don't understand why SA didnt come with those. I mean honestly for players and new players. You did pay 29.99 and 39.99

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So we have had 4 different tile sets (ML, SE, 9th and SA) if I am not mistaken. Are you telling me a new player can only use the tiles from the SA expansion. That is wrong.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Exactly! And I am not about to go back and purchase that crap just for some house tiles. With a major expansion, I expect that I should be fully upgraded. Someone from EA needs to explain this. I am hoping it is simply an oversight they plan to fix in the near future. :thumbdown:

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think you can buy them from UOGamecodes anymore.

7. neocron79

neocron79 Guest

Oh that just adds insult to injury. Show tiles we can no longer even access. Good job there EA/Mythic.

8. Merik

Merik Guest

Send it on in to the FoF.

Excuse me. I was wondering. Since we got ML upgrade for free that people paid for before. Are we going to also get the 9th anniversary upgrade for tiles sets?

9. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

I paid for ML and didn't get those tiles either. They're not bound to the expansion, but to the wonderful anniversary gifts. You know, the gifts you buy yourself. Happy anniversary! Yay!

Like 11th anniversary. We were given nothing. But you can pay. Pixels are serious business.

10. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This happened before with anniversary editions. I think it was the 8th anniversary edition which gave a 6th character slot, but if you bought later versions of UO, they didn't necessarily come with the 6th character slot. Of course if you buy the 7th character slot you get the 6th as well.

I wonder if they'll have an anniversary edition this year.....

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

**shakes head in disbelief & lends Kat some crystal and shadow tiles **

Trade ya an elfy woodsy cammo tile, for a gargy tile ? :)

12. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Only one you can't use are the 9th ones if thenew player is an SA code, any other can't use SA or 9th. 9th is only the Shadow and Crystal tiles, though.