1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrading Trial Account with Paybycash.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bakuryu, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Bakuryu

Bakuryu Guest

Hello, I need some help here, hopefully someone knows..
    I started the 14 days trial a few days ago, and looking to buy the game now, but being from outside the US and with no International Credit Card, I plan to use paybycash to get the game. The thing is that on paybycash there's two Stygian Abyss purchases available:
    "UO Stygian Abyss Expansion Code" and "UO Stygian Abyss Code + 30 day Game Time"
    The last says
    So the obvious choice would be this is the one I have to buy (or at least most games with trial work like this - Trial = not considered a subscription), but ...
    Will it force me to make a new account and have to start all over? I really want to keep my current char of course. So Does anyone know if the code that comes with that one can be used on a trial account?
    Or do I have to buy the upgrade one?
    EA is really lacking some trial FAQ.
    Thank you all, hope you can help me out here =)

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you already have an account with chars/skills you will need to buy the Upgrade Code and then game time. :(

3. Bakuryu

Bakuryu Guest

Thank you. Will have to pay a bit more than expected then, exchange rate is killing me here, haha, oh well.
    Thanks again.