1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Upload a file" failed

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by drcossack, Mar 24, 2015.

1. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just tried to post a pic in the rares collector forum & couldn't do it with the "Upload a File" button. Is it not working? I did get the pic to post by going to Photobucket, but I would prefer to cut out the middleman if possible.

2. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Thanks for asking.
    We are tweaking settings on the forums, but that is not something we touched recently.

We have some pretty decent servers, but we do not have unlimited space. I do know that many people use Photobucket or even IMGR for their pics. As I continue cleaning up our files and systems, it would probably be better if you use an image hosting service until we post some definitive guidelines.

I will reply with something more solid - gotta give us some time to figure things out though.

Thanks!

3. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No worries, and thanks for moving. I figured it was the wrong board, but I didn't know there was a tech help forum.