1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent News from Knight Elistan

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM Mystique, Apr 15, 2012.

1. EM Mystique

EM Mystique UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator

From the Desk of Knight Elistan:
    Any member of Napa Crucis that has a Nexus or knows of locations of a Nexus should report this Immediately. News from the Underground claim that the Nexus are being used as some sort of becon. The safety of our lands depends on full cooperation.

2. EMCrysania

EMCrysania UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Add on: If You know of a location, You may place a rune or book with the cords where it is located into the mailbox at the rewards hall.

3. King_Fisher

King_Fisher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ummm I have 5 on my rooftop and evil things keep appearing in my home.

4. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I heard a rumor that exodus overseers were spawning in peoples homes that have a nexus and I thought this was a load of crap, until this morning when I witnessed 3 of them spawn in my house but then got immediately booted to the out side (thank gawd !!) I live in Felucca and house is private. So ummm, I kinda wondering if I should be taking this down..Lmao!!