1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Urgent notice from Great Lakes Majestic Oaks Auction, regarding stuff up tonight

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jan 22, 2015.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I've received the following information from Melian of Majestic Oaks Auction (MOA) on the Great Lakes shard.

She needs you to know that tonight in the auction, there will be four of the much-coveted angel boxes, and an also much-coveted sewing machine, along with many other desirable things.

The Majestic Oaks Auction on Great Lakes is located west of Vesper, near the landgate to Buccaneer's Den. Gates are available from Luna. The auction is tonight (January 22, Thursday), at 8pm Central/9pm Eastern, and on most Thursday nights throughout the year.

-Galen's player

2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Galen, do you know if Atlantic gold will be accepted? I have Melian on my ICQ list, but I always get that "only people with a phone number" error when I try to message...

3. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

I've participated in MOA Auctions and have had no issues in the past with paying for my items with Atl gold.