1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Uriah.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Omnicron, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seriously. Your comments about "not playing" or "not having and account" is really bothersome. I mean, just because someone dosnt play all his free time dosnt mean he cant comment on a community he/she helped build.

I was on Legends the first week it opened. And while yes, I dont maintain an active account I do from time to time log in on a friends and run around.

This post you made in another thread just kinda irked me.

I mean, its like I graduated high school, but moved away from the town it was in, but I still talk to alot of people I grew up with and hang out with them when I do go back to the hometown. I still am part of the community.

And you have made several posts like that towards me and other non full time players. Do I spend hours and hours playing like you? No. DO I spend a weekend playing no. DO I log on from time to time to chit chat with peeps. Yes.

So why dont you take your, "that was then, this is now" and shove it up your high and mighty bum.

2. JOHN HANKOCK

JOHN HANKOCK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. :sad2:

3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your worship is noted John.

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And we are done here as well...