1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[URPG Stratics] Zynga Scheduled to Publish Ultimate Collector

Discussion in 'Ultimate RPG Discussions [Archive]' started by Ultimate RPG News, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Ultimate RPG News

RSS Feed

Portalarium announced Thursday its title Ultimate Collector will be published by social game giant Zynga. Portalarium has been a Zynga partner for some time, but its new publishing role will allow Ultimate Collector to benefit from Zynga’s extensive experience as the industry leader in social gaming. Zynga currently publishes a number of popular games, including FarmVille, CityVille, Mafia Wars, and a host of other titles. Presently, it is unclear whether Zynga will also publish Ultimate RPG. This decision will maybe made after weighing the success of Ultimate Collector.

To hear Richard Garriott discuss Ultimate RPG, watch his two-hour live interview here. To read more about Zynga’s partnership with Portalarium, check out VentureBeat’s extensive article here.

Continue reading...

#1 Ultimate RPG News, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Pito Wilson

Pito Wilson Visitor

AH! so that explains why when I tried to play it asked me if I allowed UC to post stuff for me, an obvious no-no.

Pito Wilson,
    El Presidente