1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

USA Alliance Naked Dungeon Run League Round Two!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by D.Blackmoore, Feb 7, 2009.

1. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Join us for round two of the United Sosarian Alliance Naked Dungeon Run League! Last weeks run through Covetous was quite the site to see as twelve made the trip to vie for the nights purse and precious points towards the months championship of a million gold!
    This weeks run will take us to the dungeon Despise as competitors will brave the dark caverns as well as Orge Lords, Ettins, Trolls, Earthies and more apsiring to be the first out alive.!
    We'll be gathering outside the dungeons entrance no later than 9pm to begin with gates to the starting location provided once all competitors are present!

[​IMG]

Of course we'll have a rez point for those who find the wrong way or thier demise along the route:

[​IMG]

Congratulations to last weeks winner Broli and look forward to seeing you all there! Good Luck!

2. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*BUMP* This is tonight!

3. Turles

Turles Guest

2 for 2

4. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You fast person you!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

5. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Buncha trammies... LOL j/k *hugs*

6. claggart

claggart Guest

seems i gots ta get me some raceing blue hip boots hehe

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Geez go figure. Speeder user wins again.

8. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

no one cares what you say move along

k thx bye

9. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

Wow. That is such an intelligent response coming from a guy in the same guild as Broli. Truth hurts.

10. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So Broli is about 1 step faster than I am; does this make me a speed hacker too? :scholar:

11. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

You must be on the receiving end of our pwn stick and therefore assume that we must cheat because we beat you. Like Deacon said, move along.

12. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

When you run on foot as fast as a person on mount, then your a speedhacker. Period.

13. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

14. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

15. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper

16. claggart

claggart Guest

me not bitter its a nekkid dungeun crawl, not like anyone was doing some predatory lending. :D congrats on the twofer

and i wanna play guess what zippytwitch does too ......uhmmmmmm

im gonna guess he macros an illsh gate to spirit then pixie ganks em while kikin it old school with das efx in a green columbia jacket after sippin on some olde english. hmmm or maybe hennesayhey! hehe

did i win? feel free to pm me my winnings of a full length poster of john cougar mellencamp. :D

17. Turles

Turles Guest

why am i always hated on lol. people cant love anymore i ping when i lag at my worst 10 to chessy. but i have no reason to defend myself. thanks to everyone who say there praise an those that dont. who cares. an zippy you act like not dieing in weeks is hard it really isnt but nice of you to pat yourself on the back =]

18. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You sound like such a baby. Someone grab this girl a tissue.

Btw, who are you ingame?

19. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

LMAO Ive already told u what I think .. LMAO but its not hating I swear! Im sad I cant run like the wind in my birthday suit on and i even wore my magic shooes... I came in second last week I dont kno what i came in this week .. I had to many donuts earlier in the day .. or something .. who knows .. either way its been fun ... shoulda seen me teachin them all how to all follow u .. with that target thing .. and soon as u turned a corner we all got stuck .. Was Alotta fun ..

Much Love,
    The Lucky One

20. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My apologies Broli about not posting your victory and pics and such they seem to be having issues with the logins and gen news stuff. Ev time i post a story it resets my pass and i have to contact a rep to have it reset along with having to post twice once in the news and once in the forums readding pics each time, really stinks! Congrats on the back to backs, and look for us on Monday Night with the location TBA on Sunday night after the Heart and Soul Fest ends!