1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Classic Client Use of Spirit Speak stops Inspire bard song ???

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by GarthGrey, Nov 23, 2014.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I"m running Inspire and every time I use SS, "Your spell song has been interrupted" and it deactivates. Since when, and why ? It doesn't cause Invigorate to stop. ???? It's not a macro key issue either, I just used SS directly with the blue button, same thing, song stops. Why ? I don't remember seeing this as an intentional change. I've also stoned the skills, used others, put the skills back on and it still happens. This is on a female elf character in the classic client .

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

Even with 0 SS in my template, using the skill and failing, stops the song. This really needs to be fixed, at the very least commented on by a working Dev.

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

It's been over 2 months now and it's still an issue. I now there's been no update so of course it's still an issue, but not even a response on a skill bug ???

4. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

This issue will be resolved once Publish 89 reaches your shard.