1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) use SP as main or stay on europa??

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by loki danu, Sep 21, 2011.

1. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2008
    europa has been my shard from the start but i do have a guy on SP
    110 mage
    110 eval
    110 myst
    110 reist
    110 med
    115 focus

well back to the main reson for the post
    im looking at staying on SP full time but change my guy up abit
    what do you think i should shange to have a good 1v1 pvp chance??
  2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Your problem is , you will need the same 120 scrolls like nearly everyone else on the shard to be competitive in pvp. Magery, mysticism, resist, eval, focus.
    Makes things a bit more expensive.

Perhaps 120 wrestle instead of med and add some +skill for a bit med would give better survivabiltiy without 120 magery.

If you want to start to pvp, its perhaps better to learn it on europa and then try it here if you feel confident enough.
  3. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    You just need to get yourself into a guild and start working spawns this shard is way more fun the any prodo shard with the exception of the low population but I don't think Europa has much more then we do, do they?