1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Usefull change to BOD book filter

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Thunderz, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Any chance we could get tabs in the bod book filter for if we want male parts female parts bone or studded please :D would make life sooooo much easier when looking through over 5000 small bods for the 6 you need for a certain BOD.

Please devs :D

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Just organize your bulk order deeds into books corresponding to the large deed type. Problem solved!!! It is a very simple fix that you can implement imediately. My BODs are organized like that and it is very easy to look through them.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

All I want for next Christmas is a 'Bone' filter :D

4. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I have mine in 16 separate books, separated by leather type (normal, spined, horned, barbed) and armor type (male, female, studded, bone). It keeps things very well organized and easy to manipulate.

5. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Heck, I would be happy with a filter that sorts them alphabetically.

6. SanSub

SanSub Guest

I think this sorting feaure is being asked by many over the year(s?). This will save time if you are looking for "that" particular BOD.