1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

userimage8 ???

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so my mother had a blank image in her inventory that was named userimage#8 she deleted it. Im thinking it was her lava card??? HELP [​IMG]

2. i would think it was too. i hope they fix it for her

3. Guest

Guest Guest

omg me too, however i cant reach parizad in game and for some reason i cant post on the dev blog ack!
    [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

maxislee said it is a game lava card and it is replaceable, but he said to im him offline??? how where lol

5. look his name up on the boards, and there is a button you can click to send off line message to him
    lol good luck tho, i had 3 cards poof the day they came out but one was taken care of today [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

sheesh boy i hope so she is kicking herself for this one! Lee says he will help boy i hope so! And thanks for the info [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

maxislee said it is a game lava card and it is replaceable, but he said to im him offline??? how where lol

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he meant send him an offline message in game?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i sent an email as well as an offline now that he has logged... [​IMG]