1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Lumberjacking] Using A Golme

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Drunkin Monkey, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I dont know where I read or heard, however is it true that you can use a golme to raise your lumber jacking skill? If so can someone tell me how to do it? :hug:

2. Well its kind of hard to find one on Drach. A 100% poison axe. If anyone knows on that shard where I can get one please let me know. Thank you

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is golme the german way of spelling Golem?

Btw, a 100% axe weapon will raise your lumberjack, but chopping trees works just as well and you actually get some boards for your work.

4. Nope, Golem is Golem in german too, but i am a wise man, and know by understanding of the context, what he wanted to know, when he told the object "Golum".

:scholar:

5. Setnaffa I did not know that this was a spelling test... :talktothehand: Theify I thank you for helping me out. I don't need boards I have 60k of each already in deeds I just want to gm lumber jacking.

6. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually that was a serious question since I see you play on Drach. I was curious. I've seen "Golem" spelled many ways and I know the Golem myth has some strong European/Jewish roots.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

BTW, there is a "Golem FAQ", dating from the period where Golems were used as hunting partners and guards, not training tools, that was originally in the Tinker Forum.

I would REALLY appreciate it if some of you would write a new section or two for it, concerning the training uses of Golems (the items needed, skills one can train, what your skills have to be, the proper commands, guild status and locations, etc.).

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=12414