1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Using former cleaning tickets ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lien Ragus, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello to everyone,

Among all things i may have used to get points, i found a bag with old spring cleaning tickets.

When i try to appraise them for the garbage can it says this has no value for the current cleaning. Also tried to "deal" with bankers and doesnt seem working either...

Does anybody knows if there s a way to use those to get points for the actual cleaning ??

Thanks in advance,
    Lien

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

if you have a small ticket, try turning it into the old 2008 cleanup community chest. Then log off and back in, it should hopefully convert the points for you.

3. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Many thanks for the answer Xalan... I ll try that as soon as i remember where the chest was located !! hehe

Meanwhile i talked to a nice GM who couldnt do much about it. He just encorage me to gather other ppl in the same situation and ask for a slight change in the actual process to accept old tickets...

Guess i ll try your idea first :)

4. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I've also heard you can have them in your pack and log off, and they will be awarded and go poof when you log back in. But havent verified myself. Btw, the 2008 turn in box is right before you get to the gate at Brit Castle. In the lil room to the south.

5. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No chance at Brit's castle :( former box still exists but doesnt accept anything now... I ll try the logout/in thing then

Thanks anyway