1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Using runic smith hammer while Ancient hammer is equipped

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Leira of Asrai, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When I equip an Ancient Smith hammer and use a runic tool t craft, I always produce regular, non-modded items as if I were using a regular hammer.

When I un-equip the Ancient hammer, the runic tool will then produce modded items as expected.

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

When you equip a smith hammer you can only craft using the equipped smith hammer.

3. Leira of Asrai

I remember being able to equip an Ancient Hammer and use a runic hammer to make stuff... Is there then no way to use a runic hammer and take advantage of the Ancient Hammer skill boost?

4. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

You are supposed to be able to use an ASH and then craft with a runic. Unless a recent publish broke this.
    Make sure you have the ASH equipped before you open the crafting gump with the runic.

5. Leira of Asrai

It may be an issue with the new Pinco's enhanced crafting menu. I will test it tonight and see.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you should be able to have ash in hand and click on runic in pack! if not try with the default ui to see if it is a pinco ui problem or if something in game is broken!

7. Leira of Asrai

Default EC UI works correctly.

This appears to be isolated to Pinco's UI.

I will move this discussion to that Forum.

Here is a link to the new Post.

Thank you.

#7 Leira of Asrai, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    Storm likes this.