1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

V-Day.....

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Qwen_Ermac, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

Ok so anyone have any ideas of what we might be getting for v-day? im just curious... i hope its cute i dunno i think a heart shapped box with choc. would be cute but thats just me lol any hints?
    just curious thanks loves,
    Briar

2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I want more stuffy animals.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I hope that the number of cards is reduced, and if the cards are the "player X to player Y" variety they've been the last few years, that they actually say the year on them. We've got too many generic ones as it is.

What would really be cute would be valentines with the text all written in Gargish.

4. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

i tell ya what i think there should be new v-day cards but with the kinda same look as the old school ones the ones that looks like scrolls there just lol

5. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

How about we give back any of our old cards to whomever is left on the Dev team and call it a day? Make em feel all warm and squishy...

6. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

Tell ya what i hope spring cleaning is comming up that is what would be nice ive got a lotta crap i need to turn in and get points for lol

7. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

just wondering if anyone got to see what the new vday items were on the tc?

8. Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Buns Of Glory [ATL] Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I believe they come out Feb. 14th :[ Sowwy :heart: