1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

V-Day.....

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Qwen_Ermac, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

Ok so anyone have any ideas of what we might be getting for v-day? im just curious... i hope its cute i dunno i think a heart shapped box with choc. would be cute but thats just me lol any hints?
    just curious thanks loves,
    Briar

2. canary

canary Guest

I'm sooooo OK with nothing if it means they dedicate more time to long standing bugs.

3. Insta

Insta Guest

That, and do something about the cheating infestation that keeps growing faster and faster by the day.

If they would do the thoes things, I would be happy if I never recieved another gift of any kind from them.

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Don't know and don't care! My accounts will be inactive after the game time runs out at the end of this month.

Someone ICQ me when they change Archers Online back to Ultima Online and maybe I'll reactivate.

5. Qwen_Ermac

Qwen_Ermac Guest

well i would love to see them fix some issues but lets face it a lot of people see this as an item based game.... everyone ok well most everyone has to get there pixel crack fix lol

6. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I could go for the heart shaped box, but if they add more chocolate it better be chocolate that explodes. Just a much funner way to get rid of it by throwing it at someone, and it exploding all over them.

7. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

double posted

8. Malador

Malador Guest

Oh, that is too bad. We are all sorry to hear you cannot compete anymore Lynk.