1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vaector Videos

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doomsday Dragon, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

so I managed to tweak my capture program a bit and adjust this system a little to handle grabbing video until my machine is back up again. I can get video but it isn't quite as nice as before. Slightly lower quality not bad though and slightly choppy at points because it lags a little taking it on this one. But it still turns out pretty good.

I managed to catch a few of this one's specials before it got yanked off of LS. These ones are short and sweet. I also get beat up pretty good by this one lol.

Vaector Special 1:
    5.54mb
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2dnintold0l

Vaector Special 2:
    11.24mb
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0jgvmadczmd

2. packrat

packrat Guest

I clicked on the bottom link and got a drug website and a warning from my virus protection saying it removed a trojan virus... Just a warning

3. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Ok, Vaector is here. Now, where is Blackpool?

4. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Really because I just checked it and that is not what I got...

5. packrat

packrat Guest

The first one brought me to a video site. The second one start going to that site then I got a page with medical equipment adds on it... Then the warning about a trojan so I just backed out of it...

6. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

But neither should take you to a video site or a page like you describe both should lead to mediafire where you get a download link...