1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Valantine trades

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by THP, Feb 25, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    okies ive made a full set on europa...6 x pups and 6 x kittens with 0ne of each dev name [all 10 names]+ 2 extras used twice of course...nice and simple set of 12 ugly muts!!!

If anyone wants any other of there shard finishing i will swop your shard ones ...for euro/gl/pacs or atl....simple dimple......However I wont be giving mesanna ones out...ill save those for the mesanna fan boyzzzzzz!!!! boooyakkaakaaa [LOL]...unless u have a mesanna for mesanna trade...its sad days its come to this....but i cant beat them...so im gonna join them

gimme a shout...like i have most shards 5 or 6...some have mesanna others dont..[whatever]

267 208 357

oh siege iam using myslef in my own keep there..so sorry siege players i dont xshard seiege stuff anymore now that we can all have a house there