1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Valentine Cupids and Events

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Feb 14, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The Valentine Cupids sure are a fantastic and funny reward. Cudos to those who think rewards like that up! (Just remember the icy patches from Christmas, which also was new and fun!)

However, it is a little disappointing that immediately those rewards are used by some players to spam and distrub public events. Maybe those who are doing that should use their brain for a second and think about what they're trying to achieve.

Before anybody starts to complain about the rewards, please note:
    IT IS THE PLAYERS, NOT THE REWARDS!

2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

disrupt

Its more than a little disappointing to me. Its sad that our game has become a haven...scratch that...our game has never outgrown the harboring of those that so immensely enjoy ruining the fun others are having. These people are incapable of having fun unless its at the expense of others. I think that's a pretty good definition of being anti-social. Its their real life behavior magnified a hundred fold and manifested in the safety of the internet. Sad.

3. Tuferon

Tuferon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am lovin the whole thing!
    Lighten up...kids will inevitably be kids. The ones complaining about the disrupters....maybe they have never had a teenager in RL?

4. Radun

Radun Guest

...or they don't remember being one.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

had 'em, yes

remember it, yes

also recall being held responsible for my actions and showing respect for those around me

there's a gap between playful and crude

6. EXACTLY!

7. I wonder if its possible to jail a cupid? Can they trace who Cupid it is and jail the owner? Is it possible to filter the Cupid like we do players in game?