1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Valentine's gifts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Breeze64, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Breeze64

Breeze64 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Love the new stuffy! Cute!
    wondering how many different one there are?
    I have dragons, monbats, horses, polar bears & they some are different colors.

2. LunaMage

LunaMage Guest

I love'em too! Only problem is one more thing I'll be collecting!

3. Breeze64

LOL I hear ya there!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

-Skylark

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Are any rare, do you think?

6. I think..not positive but I think the white ones seem to be rarer. At least I didn't get any. lol

7. Breeze64

my guess would be the white are rarer but who knows

8. nickdafunk

nickdafunk Guest

Yep i think that is correct. I've not heard of anyone getting white one so far, and i got no white out of about 30 boxes.

9. Anyone know how rare the white cards are this year? I got 2 out of 6 chars.

10. AlanofCats

AlanofCats Guest

Does the "snuggly" effect give a bonus of some sort? I noticed you cant snuggle more than once so I was thinking you get something out of it.

Wow, 20 years ago, if someone told me I would be typing a sentence like that, I would have called them a &*@%ing liar.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Does the "snuggly" effect give a bonus of some sort? I noticed you cant snuggle more than once so I was thinking you get something out of it.

Wow, 20 years ago, if someone told me I would be typing a sentence like that, I would have called them a &amp;*@%ing liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the funniest things Ive read on this thread.

I dont know whats worse. What you said. Or the fact I want to go home and test snuggle to see if I get a bonus.

Argh.

12. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

As i understand it, your stamina gets refreshed when you snuggle.

it only works in your house though (so you cant replace refresh pots with them in the field)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Heh, I suspect a lot of the stuff we regularly discuss on these boards would qualify us for a visit to a nice snuggly padded cell if it were applied to the real world. [​IMG]

-Skylark

14. Bah...No chickens? Oh, what kind of cute snuggly pet collection would be complete without a chicken?

15. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The only 'bad' part is that they ruined the 'rare' white card (which fetched about 5m before) and ruined the value of the mongbat veteran statue.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Are any rare, do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I can gather the rareity will be from left to right. Normal color to White. Out of 19 toons I have 7 normal colors 4 dragons.

17. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

As i understand it, your stamina gets refreshed when you snuggle.

it only works in your house though (so you cant replace refresh pots with them in the field)

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact they only work in your house is probably a good thing... can you just imagine if they had a cure/refresh effect outside... all the PvP'ers would be taking their stuffy pets to snuggle during combat! [​IMG]

Heck if I was a dev I'd do that just so that during a champ spawn raid you'd see messages popping up over everyone's head saying they are "snuggling."

Safe Travels, Sam

18. <blockquote><hr>

Bah...No chickens? Oh, what kind of cute snuggly pet collection would be complete without a chicken?

[/ QUOTE ]That would have actually taken a little work, rather than just re-hue a few of the current veteran "Rewards".

19. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the rarity in general is from upper left down to bottom right in the picture. My results so far:

Natural mongbats 8
    Natural horses 6
    Natural bear 1
    Natural dragon 1

2nd color (blue)
    Mongbat 1
    Horse 0
    Bear 1
    Dragon 0

3rd color (pink)
    Mongbat 3
    Horse 2
    Bear 2
    Dragon 0

4th color (light brown?)
    Mongbat 1
    Horse 1
    Bear 2
    Dragon 0

5th color (green)
    Mongbat 1
    Horse 1
    Bear 0
    Dragon 0

6th color (aqua)
    Mongbat 1
    Horse 0
    Bear 0
    Dragon 0

7th color (white)
    Monbat 0
    Horse 1
    Bear 0
    Dragon 0

More results will tell the tale [​IMG]

20. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm wondering if it's normal for Reds not to get Valentine cards in their gift box?

All my characters got cards except my Red. My account was closed last year at this time so I do not know if this is normal.

21. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Out of 56 Boxes I got.

Lots of white cards.
    No white Stuffies.

I hope somebody has better Luck.

Great Valentines Day though!

22. Bandit2568

Bandit2568 Guest

Reds to get them, at least mine did.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

I got two regular horses, two white cards, and two light pink cards, one white chocolate and one dark chocolate. Tamed a couple of those cute bunnies, too.

I *really* wanted a blue Stuffy Dwagon. *sigh* That's what I get for only having 2 characters, hehe. I'm happy anyway, it's always fun to get gifts! =)

Thank you UO Team! &lt;3

24. Smokin

Smokin Guest

check the box closer its probably 2 white cards can be hard to see sometimes same as the candy.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Once again the UO crowd is infactuated with the white pigment. I'll never know what it is...

26. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Once again the UO crowd is infactuated with the white pigment. I'll never know what it is...

[/ QUOTE ]
    The white ones are more rare, hence they will automatically be more desired.

27. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My red got cards as well. Look close for the cards tho, the white ones sometimes blend in with the white in the box.