1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Valentines Items

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kayne, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Was wondering if there was any use for the hundreds of chocolates I racked up on my chars? Or if the Roses held any value or worth to people?

2. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Threw all my chocolates away the other day at luna, they just took up to much space, cant see them being worth ne thing

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apart some eating them I don't think theres any reason to keep them - I kept the roses and the boxes purely for deco.

4. Tabby Kapak

Tabby Kapak Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Guess they are promoting healthy players by making us all sick of chocolates... 24 was a bit much... rolleyes:

5. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

mmmmhhh ... chocolates ... *burps*

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Firstly TWINS :)

Secondly, 24 would have been one thing but times that by about 13 characters and believe me I was sick of the chocolates. Dropped them in haven last night and no sooner did I drop them than they were taken.

7. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

Someones gonna have severe toothache

8. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was going to sort through all my chocolates and save one of each unique type (based on colour/text) which is what I generally do with useless gifts, however faced with checking 12 characters' worth of them I changed my mind and dumped them in chests at home...may get round to it at some point in the distant future