1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Valentines

Discussion in 'UHall' started by smip, Feb 18, 2008.

1. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is the first time that I have logged on since the contest. I found nice little valentines gifts. They are different this year again for a nice change. The only thing is I only get snuggled once by my plush little friends. Is this all?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There seems to be a timer for each character (I've also been "enveloped in a shield of fluff"). I have no idea what the effect is.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

There seems to be a timer for each character (I've also been "enveloped in a shield of fluff"). I have no idea what the effect is.

[/ QUOTE ]Five minute cooldown, and it refreshes fatigue (amount based on hue and rarity of the animal)

Mmm, fluffy!

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Hey now, I like my shield of fluff! Can we get that implemented in the game???

Make the enemies bounce of you and suffer 10 second fluff daze!!! *laughs*

Sorry...*runs off to snuggle more stuffies*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ah! Thank you (now that you mention it, I had seen that posted once or twice but apparently my memory has gone fuzzy).

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Any stuffies on oce? ill buy em *grins* i have an addiction....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Five minute cooldown, and it refreshes fatigue (amount based on hue and rarity of the animal)

Mmm, fluffy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us more about that 'hue and rarity' [​IMG]

8. I love how they are just renamed, rehued statues... It's EA, I don't expect much from them anymore.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

you snuggled statues?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

NOooooooooooo there all mine Katline *bats her hands away*.....actually I only want the light brown (tan) horse on oceania...it seems to be rare.

11. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

NOooooooooooo there all mine Katline *bats her hands away*.....actually I only want the light brown (tan) horse on oceania...it seems to be rare.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one [​IMG] And since I don't play there, I sent you a pm [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

theres no hiding from you ammy!! and look at that grr haha looks like you got lucky *pouts*

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you Calypso for trying it was mighty fine to meet another pirate........alas it was not the creature I seek. I seek the ever elusive tan horse....who looks so much like the brown one we all get confused.

[​IMG]

Sorry about the red x's I was using the picture to mark off what I had gathered *grins*

You can see the tan horsey in this picture next to the green and purple....and if you look at the other brown horsey you can just see the difference in the head colour.......thats the only difference I can spot.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

I has no white stuffiez. [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone?
    i know they were meant to be uncommon but holy snappin duck fish its like finding teeth in chickens

16. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one normal colour stuffy horse on Oceania, yours if you want it.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh but it looks like you may have the elusive light brown (tan) horse that I can not seem to find *sigh*

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

the elusive light brown (tan) horse that I can not seem to find *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]
    Not 100% wether its tan or not, but the first looks different than the others, right?
    Please let me know if &amp; which of these horses is the tan-one, so i might correct the auction title before there are any bids
    [Atlantic] stuffy horse for 50K on ingameauctions.com

19. Guest

Guest Guest

yep that first one is different so is the bottom one in ladynico's post quite hard to tell the difference really i reakon they should of used the brown horse for plain.

20. Draconi, for the love of all that is mouse-friendly, could you please hunt down and make the person responsible for making all the white chocolates so hard to see in the red velvet gift box's white interior code in a fix so that they're easier to see or grab?

I found a really useful use for the UO:KR client today, hunting white chocolates. If it hadn't been for the fact that UO has that client available, I would never have found the white chocolate hiding in the box in the 2D client!

What I would really like to see is a button in the 2D client that allows someone to hue or move to visible spots (if a lot of items perhaps toggle one at a time with TAB key?) all items in a container, so you can grab one item in a container, particularly if it's the last one in the box, and is hiding amongst it's background.

I almost thought I'd pull the gift box to shreds trying to find that one remaining white chocolate piece. Fortunately it held together quite well.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

21. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

22. Guest

Guest Guest

the milk &amp; dark chocolates are equally harad to see in a back pack hehe fun fun be nice if we could change the colour of our main backpack like we can with our text

23. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is so cute *smiles*

I finally got all my stuffies a friend had the elusive tan one I wanted.
    [​IMG]