1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

value/rarity of a ring

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by cutty, Feb 5, 2015.

1. cutty

cutty Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2008
    I found a pretty nice ring on Rikktor the other day. I honored him with 900 luck on, and pulled out the nicest piece of jewelry for a dexxer that I've found yet. Was curious if this is common now, and if not, any idea of its' worth. Thanks in advance.
    Having problems uploading an image, so here's the stats:

Dexterity 8
    Night Sight
    HCI 15
    DCI 15
    FC 1
    SSI 10
    DI 25
    Fire Resist 15
    Durability 255
    Major Magic Item
  2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    nice ring only problem is its antique and wears out pretty quick but the attributes are nice if your interested in selling it list it on the trade forums for sale. If that ring was brittle instead of antique man that would be pretty awesome indeed but still nice find.
  3. Rob

Rob Visitor

Jan 10, 2015
    Antique wears out super fast if you haven't tried. Enjoy it while it lasts - but I would never build a suit around antique.