1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Value Request on rare ingots:

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lord Clay Of Aquinas, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

I'm just curious as to what these might be worth. I know the coal ones vary in value, but the rest I have no idea about. They all say "ingots" and no ore type. And none of them are the standard ingots that are mineable. Most have slight hue changes.

What would they be worth per pair?

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Attached Files:

2. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

bump someones got to have an idea.

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Are you sure they're just not tagged as quest items?

4. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

These are definitely not quest items. They are just labeled as "ingots" I know where these came from, I just don't know the current value because I've had these for years. This is a pretty in depth set and I believe I have all of the colors that could be obtained.

5. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Is this for sale?

6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

the fire ingots where made by an exploit a while ago , same one as the orange "AOS" cloth came from.

I have seen them on vendors anywhere from 50k to milions.

on a side note i am not even sure if they are legal to own, so be carefull about those.

the other ones are old ones from smelting NPC armor, again prices vary widly on those , best bet may be to ask in the rares forum

7. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, that's where they are from. You use to be able to smelt npc armor and get those colors. Of course, not the case anymore.

Except for the "Blaze" ones which were given to me to add to the collection.