1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Valvakka special attacks no damage!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rock Eater, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Rock Eater

Rock Eater Guest

Mass fire explosive and meteor sworm no damage....
  2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Try dragging a pet there ;)
  3. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Did you become an aggressor to him at all? Cast a spell, hit him with a weapon? Or were you just in the vicinity?

There was a theory yesterday about the glass dagger thing with Andrew in Moonglow. Did the character that recieved no damage accept or decline the dagger from Andrew?
  4. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Also, be careful if his weapon breaks while fighting him. He hits harder unarmed than he does armed. He was taking out Dread War Horses in 1-2 hits, and players easily in 1.
  5. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Does this have something to do with the description of a BNN fiction?:
    I hear that this attack effects only the neutral monsters.
  6. Beldon

Beldon Guest

I hear that this attack effects only the neutral monsters. Yes, that is correct. He was wiping out wild greater dragons with his non-damaging spell
  7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Highly significant if accurate.....Substantial evidence that the Strangers are actually not evil, regardless of the genocidal implications of the first post.

Am I alone in being somewhat pissed that the team might be setting us, or rather our characters, up in this manner?

Oh well....Good storyline-wise I guess?

-Galen's player
  8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    some of those aoe effects hit members of my group like single targets... the effect would go off but only 1 would hurt. later another one would hurt though all were always in range.