1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vampire Bat statuette?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by QueenZen, Jun 29, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I pretty much ignore pixel crack and never really keep up with those items ever, but I went into LUNA which I rarely do anyhow, and seen this lil vampire bat statuette on some vendor home's porch. Where do these lil vampire bat statuettes come from ? or whatever ? Twas kinda cute. :) I rarely pay attention to pixel stuff but I had never seen one of those before, thus Ima curious !

2. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

I believe those came from the last event where the Crimson Dragons and Skeleton Ele's came from. I have a couple of them.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

They came from the Halloween event.

If you want i have abunch and can give you a normal one and a black one.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Oh DOH ..shows ya how much I pay attention to events or items...so this was from a Halloween event........ ? Heck I am like well over a half a year behind the times then. :)

I thought it was cute ! I think theirs was black at that mall, but hey I will glady accept any silly color or non color of those lil vampire bats or pay something for em if not too outrageously priced.

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I wouldn't dream of charging you. Lots going on this week but if you dont have my icq its 267944224

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Aye same here, unpredictable time in the realm this week due to holiday for myself as well. Maybe we can meet one day or evening next week.. things should calm down for me by then. :)