1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Throwing] Vampiric Embrace and Throwing

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by [JD], Feb 4, 2011.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Is it just me or does Vampiric Embrace hardly leech squat for health back... is it like archery in that it only gives half of the 20% leech amount due to being ranged?

Would Curse Weap also give 25% (half) due to range?

2. longshanks

longshanks Guest

im doing just fine running wraith form and curse weapon.

40 necro / 60 ss

getting 18 sec worth of curse weapon and pulling all of my life back max 2 hits and mana in 1.
  3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    I didn't think range affected the vampiric embrace/curse weapon leech, just weapon leeches. The intensities on the weapon.
  4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    Throwing is under the same rules of effect, as Archery regarding any leeching.
  5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

so half leeching right... 20% gets halved to 10
  6. Hit Life Leech, Hit Mana Leech, Hit Stamina Leech are item properties out of a %.
    30%/40%/100% for melee.
    15%/20%/50% for ranged.

Vamp Form and Curse Weapon are skill effects that are not out of another % and are not halved for ranged.