1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vampiric Embrace and Weapon Hit Life Leech?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Podolak, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a benefit to having both? Does one cancel the other out? Is the weapon hit life leach just not as much of a benefit as HLA?

2. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They both work. So they don`t cancel each other out. VE will always leech 20% damage dealt back in health. They basically stack.

Hit Life Leech 2 - 50* Weapons N/A On every successful hit, converts a percentage of the damage inflicted by the attack into hit points for the wielder.
    (If you hit your target for 50 damage with a 60% Hit Life Leech weapon, you have a chance of healing between 0 (50 * 30% * 1% = 0.15) and 9 (50 * 30% * 60%) hit points.).

3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As Zalan posted, numbers from life leech are really low, on a sampire you are in practice better off putting hla on the weapon instead. Only exception may be whirlwind weapons .
    I use it on my whammy when i do want to conserve karma, against some stuff you can chain doublestrikes for 150 - 250 combined damage and you dont need curse weapon anymore.
    Also helps on chars that only have bandage healing against stuff that likes to poison you alot.