1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Vampiric energy surrounds the island

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Yosef, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Yosef

Yosef Journeyman

Within the waters Southeast Of Britain you’ll find an island that seems to have an Vampiric aura around it. This island is also known as Blanche Island, a forest-covered island with 2 builds on it.

"There seems to be a link between this island and the north most tunnel within Minoc Mines"
    http://stratics.com/community/threads/voices-within-minoc-mine.309010/

[​IMG]

#1 Yosef, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    whiterabbit and Lady Khaleesi like this.
  2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

times toos explores?

3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

What is it Jeffers, why are you so out of breath? Are you just returning from Brit and the Kings Castle, hopefully with an answer from the King?

Lady Governor, I have brought you this scroll, there were many of them posted all along our routes to and from Brit.

Seems Governor Yosef of Minoc has found tunnels in the north end of Minocs mines.

He is saying something about a tunnel opening up to an island surrounded by something.....

Hmm thinks Queen Arya to herself, Governor Yosef seems to be a very busy miner.

Rest up Jeffers, I need you to check this out. I am on my way in two days hence , to the council meeting, and can not be in two places at the same time.

If there are any of these strange vines present, bring word to me in Brit, now off with you to the Inn, the innkeeper has been cooking all week for tonights Chritmas Tides

#3 Queen Arya, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013