1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vanguard spawn # down to 1?....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by NBG, Jun 10, 2008.

1. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

For my shard....

right now its 1 vanguard spawn per cove, papua.... anyone else notice this?

Nuj spawns is all messed up but eh I live farming berserkers hehe

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Good catch.

Someone who has worked this more than I have today observed something similar.

Save for one stuck one on LS, there indeed seems to only be 1 Vanguard at a time.

Interesting trade off.

-Galen's player

3. Garaba

Garaba Guest

Hmm, I remember more on test.

Could be a dynamic spawn, more and quicker we smack down the more that spawn.

4. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I kinda wish its like that but from what I can observe its the same spawn timer give or take a few but instead of 3 per city like before its only 1...

I thought it should have intensified invasion wise with publish but... eh guess they exchanged harder to kill vanguard for less spawn?....

5. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Yup definitely only one spawns now on Lake Austin, and honestly it's not really that much more difficult....at least for tamer bards. The spawn can just get a little more out of hand is all. I don't find that the vanguards themselves are hitting any harder or taking any longer to kill.

Oh and that dread horse poison area attack is deadly. Keep your distance if you can.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!