1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vanilla seed drops

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Tomarke, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I have been trying to loot a Vanilla seed from which a plant can be grown which will produce seeds and resources. After some research I found out that Exodus overseers and minions were supposed to drop them. I killed minions and overseers both in the Exodus Dungeon and at the overland spawn in Illshenar for a couple of weeks with no luck. Based on advice I received on the UOForums I started looting from boglings. I finally received a plain vanilla seed from a bogling after a couple of days, I id'd it by putting it in my seed box. Once planted it would produce seeds but not resources. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that seed boxes may be bugged so I started looting boglings again and after a day I finally received another plain vanilla seed which I id'd with poppy dust, once planted it would produce seeds but not resources.

My question is this: Is there anywhere to loot a Vanilla seed whose plant will produce both seeds and resources?