1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Vanilla seeds?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, May 24, 2012.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Has anyone got one? I got one fairly easily on Europa, but I've been down there 3 times now on Siege and I just can't seem to get one

I've killed many times more minions than I did on Europa with no luck whatsoever.

2. lit2fly

lit2fly Guest

very often one char is just "luckier" than another one for no reason. My one smith is always getting better BOD than the other one even they have the same skill and getting from the same vendor. possible just another play of the RNG game?

3. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have 3, Cam, Garfield and I went out and killed a bunch to get 2, Ginsu went and got 2 more last night. They are hard to get here. They must think we are tougher here.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think I've given up. It's a struggle for my Marie Nayted to kill them at all, to kill 30 - 40 for no result was a bit disheartening.