1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vanilla Seeds

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by pltsmt, Feb 16, 2013.

1. pltsmt

pltsmt Visitor

The only information I've found about Vanilla seeds was that they dropped in the Exodus Dungeon off of the Minions and Overseers. After 3 - 4 hours there, no seeds dropped. I paged a GM about it who said he was going to escalate the problem to the next level to see if the drop rate was correct and that I should follow UO Herald for information about it. I don't know where UO Herald is. Does anyone know anything about these seeds?

#1 pltsmt, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

this link should help: Peculiar Seeds
    I have gotten many vanilla seeds from the minions, but not since they redid the exodus dungeon for the encounter. I would try the little camp up near the passage to the moongate and see if that minion drops them.

#2 Victim of Siege, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

just went and killed a bunch of minions including a few paragon ones at the small camp. it nor anything else dropped any seeds.

4. pltsmt

pltsmt Visitor

Thanks for checking this out. This is frustrating. Have the developers just stopped updating game information, I wonder?

5. Blood Ghoul

I have pleanty of vanilla seeds I can give you if you need some.. Just yell in general chat

Blood Ghoul