1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vanishing items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Otis Firefly, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

2 guildies who have the new *walls* from the puzzle rewards locked down inside there *private* fel castles have logged in to see them gone..they were there last night and this afternoon....now there gone!!..poof!, nobody has been on the persons account because they have been with me all day....one of them is actually sitting next to me and we were both killing all day...recall home to find the ones on there steps gone (yes they were locked down days ago and not moved so forgetting to lock them down is not a issue)........any ideas??
    second person also had theres vanish!, same issue with the locking them down days ago without reason to move them..so they didnt foget to lock them down....these were locked down on the back of the castle....both castles are set to private, both are in fel (if that helps)

2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmmm....I wonder....

[​IMG]

3. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

not sure, but ive heard things locked on steps have a tendicy to fall below them.... maybe if u tried cutomizing or changing foundation itd go to moving create? But then u mentioned a castle, so u cant do that on a castle

u could try a gm, but not sure if they will be helpfulanymore :( but if u do, dont use the word lost, maybe say fell under steps?

if u use all names, does it still show up?

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Did someone check in the SA client? I had a mousehole lost in my house for ages (2D or KR could not see it and even a GM could not find it) that was visible in SA.