1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Velocity - Dev's, It's not working as it should, please fix!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kinney42, Feb 22, 2010.

1. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So I just noticed this....When I hit Navery with Velocity I do half damage.
    Non-velocity shot hits for 130-150 damage and velocity hits for 60-75ish.

Is this intended?
    I have never noticed this before on other creatures!

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Velocity

It would seem that Velocity adds a bonus to only the base damage of the weapon not to the damage with other multiple modifiers like Enemy of One or slayer type. I notices this as well and switched to a bow without velocity and do just dandy.

3. kinney42

Stratics Veteran

lol I can only guess of course but I bet this is unintended.....a property meant to ADD damage ends up subtracting lots of damage!

4. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed this the last time I played with slayers. My slayers with hit spell would seem to lose the slayer property on hits where the hit spell effect landed.

5. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately this is the way it's been for a while. Imbue a slayer without hit spells and use mana leech instead.

6. kinney42

Stratics Veteran

SON OF A *****!!!!
    So they are basically Screwing an Archer/Mystic.....Guess which character I JUST MADE!!!!!

So you can't use the Enchant spell to get spellchaneling on your weapon to cast spells And have a slayer and velocity function normally at the same time!
    Nice.
    Wish I would have known this before I imbued a bow.....make that 3 bows.

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Well what a pain, i made a bow the other day just for navrey, glad i wasted 10 white pearls to get spider slayer on there because i put hit fireball, there goes 10 white pearls, relic frags, PoF, etc. for nothing :sad4:

8. 4 years later and hit spells *still* negate a slayer property on a weapon? jesus harold christ.

glad I saw this thread. I just came back to the game recently and was going to make some pvm weapons, thinking "surely they have fixed the crap with hit spells and slayers by now"

On this note, do the hit area effects interfere with slayers as well?