1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vending Penalty?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SchezwanBeefy, Jul 10, 2009.

1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi Forum!
    So, I recently got a blessed statue from a friend and it reads: "Vending Penalty: 450 gp". Now, I'm putting this in my garden and I'm not planning to sell it, so does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this line? I've posted a pic in hopes that it will help answer my question.
    [​IMG]

2. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Gonna have to place it on a vender and pay the vender fee. The only way to get rid of it.

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I believe, and i'm sure others know better than i do, if you throw it on a player vendor, it will charge you that penalty, then you can pull it off and it should go away. I've had it work, and i've had it not work as i thought. *shrug*

4. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

The publish 59 notes say the vending penalty shoud disappear in 25 hours or you can put the item back on a vendor for a small amount of gold and the penalty should go away. take it off the vendor right after repricing would want some to buy it, right.