1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Just lost my vendor in Luna on LS, and all my money along with it. No explanation, nothing covered using the house sign if my contract had expired...and I knew I had a renewing contract as well.
  2. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    Was the vendor standing yesterday? I hae vendors on severa shards and they are all standing today.

If the owner cancelled your contract your stuff will go into the hosue sign for 10 days for you to claim after 10 days the owner can access the items after 10 days you canot access the sign. They may be holding it for you
  3. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

The vendor may still be there.
    Single left click the sign of the house teh vendor is at and using the context menu, you can reclaim your items and stuff.
    Hope this helps.