1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Buy Bag

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The Mule, May 29, 2010.

1. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Over the past few months, a couple hours here and there, I have been working on the library turn in to get me a set of wizard glasses. This great new option to turn in full bags has just been implemented. Unfortunately, you can not turn in your main pack. I have tried to set up a UOA macro to organize items into a lower bag but it's just not working out for me.

Is there a UOA macro to drop item types into a lower bag? If so, how is it set up?

Or, even better, is there a way to buy items from a vendor and have them fall into the lower bag?

I don't have a preference in clients as this could save me 100000's of tedious clicks and maybe even get my glasses faster.

Thanks.

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I only have access to the Classic Client currently, but with UOA you would use the "Organizer Agent" on the agents tab rather than building a macro. At least that is how I have done it in the past.

Let me know if that is what you are trying to use and not getting to function properly.

Good Luck

3. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I run the agent and it will drop 1 book in the lower bag. It then just selects all the other books in my main pack but does not drop them in the lower bag.