1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor Disappeared

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Orlacc, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

I just came back after a few years and had some stuff to sell. Set up a vendor, paid him up yesterday and went to bed.

Today he is gone, and all my stuff which included a couple tokens. As I write this, I am waiting on a GM but I know what their answer will be. I did nothing to my house and as I said the vendor was paid.

This happen to anyone else?

Ok this is weird, for the heck of it I 'relocated packing crate' it said one ityen inside but nothing showed. I clicked an empty box and the vendor menu came up...I could do nothing. Now the crate says it is empty and my vendor is still gone.

Update: As I wait for GM. I can relocate crate and it keeps saying one item inside. One of the empty squares has my vendors name and I can get the menu but that is all.

I have managed to get the menu to show goods and all my stuff is still there but I can not get to it.
  2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
  3. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

Whew....thanks. At least I got my goods and gold back. But why would this occur?
  4. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    How much gold did you give it ? You may not have checked how much your vendor would be costing you for the day before paying her.

Did you set the vendor to renew ?

Theres other reasons but those would be the two most common ones.