1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor Fees too high !

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Eros, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Eros

Eros Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone else feel vendor fees are a little high ? It seems to be starting to get expensive to sell things on vendors anymore. I think they should only charge about half of what they are charging now. This should be looked at and adjusted. It seems like all I'm doing is constantly feeding my vendors gold every day.

kRUXCg7 and Duncan Drake like this.
  2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

I tend to think that vendor fees aren't really that much of a problem. Other factors appear to be more crucial to vendor success. Location is one of those factors -- or having the time for marking and dropping plenty of runes on a regular basis. It's also essential to be able to regularly stock sought-after items at competitive prices. I gave it up a long time ago. Hopefully, some of the really successful folks will post some helpful advice for you here.

3. Duncan Drake

Duncan Drake Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I only use vendors for holding my gold. But you are right. Fees are enormous if you put sth priced with about 50m on the vendor

Fees should be like auction house in wow. If you actually sell an item the vendor substracts a fee of 5 or 10%. But no cost for holding it

#3 Duncan Drake, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    kRUXCg7 and Silentfury like this.