1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendor for GM suits?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ravahan, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

Just looking for a spot to buy regular ol'e GM suits whenever I lose mine. Don't need medable.

Anyone got some sextant coords for me?

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

any particular material?

There is a leather armor vendor and I think a metal armor vendor at the North Gilfane Market, both are restocked regularly

3. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

I'm running around half nekked in spined leather right now, so about anything is an improvement. I have 100k and I have no idea how I managed to farm it up on a newbie character.. All I can think is I must've got a paragon artifact back when they were first put in or something.

That sounds dandy. Where's North Gilfane Market?

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if you look at the top of the board you'll find a sticky full of shops, where they are and what they stock :) happy shopping.

5. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

head south out of Luna and across the bridge, keep going, Market will be on the east side of the road, near the Brigand camp

6. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

Sweet, thanks. Yeah, I've been trying to avoid Luna 'cause last time I ran through there it didn't go so well for me. I think a VMP dude got me. But that's been a very long time... I just hear its rather a hot spot, and I hadn't found any vendors that had anything on them hardly in my various running abouts. I did see a couple spots stocked, but I didn't see any regular GM vendors. I'll check out the Luna spot in a few.

Yeah, I JUST saw that Petra lol. Thanks for pointin' it out. I'm gonna have a look at it here in a minute and make sure its all up to date and such.

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Izzy's shop at the East Umbra Bridge has GM leather armor!

8. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Makato gate. 2 steps north to the wall. Shop from the guard zone.

9. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Umbra Bridge Mall...Go through the Umbra Moongate and go East through the town. First house over the East Bridge in Umbra or you can shop safely on the town side across the stars if you like. You can match up the pieces seperately and create your own 70's suit. Barbed, Horned and Spined.

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you are looking for cheap HCI/DCI jewls I have a vendor at the yew gate.I also have a bag of ok weapons on my SE luna vendor.

most items are under 2000 gold

thxs!

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Izzy has some at the Umbra shoppe, Petra will have some too, Uvtha Zento will have some too I believe, and GIL mall, and while I do NOT carry lots of it no real way to restock barbed nor horned leather, cuz I can not slay no dragons, there normally are a few pieces of legendary leather armor tunics legs arms gorets etc. of spined horned barbed also sold in sep. pieces so anyone can make up their own %%% with a bit of elven wood armor also on one of the two tailor vendors nw Brit also in sticky above. Feel free to slay any wandering once a month lizardman spawning in me yard for FREE spined any time. lol I get one liz man a month in me yard...that stocks me on SPINED. haha

It is in a low traffic area, not by any near moongate but close in to town, nw corner of Brit, mostly set up for someone new, just passing by slaying cows out in me yard, only will find it, although easy to find for most part.

But as a rule I leave most of the tailoring of Siege leathers up to all of those that have endless supply or ways of obtaining of all leathers by killing things I can not kill, and / or to those whom do bods to get all the fancy kits. Mine is mostly just for some few new folks passing by that may find it, and find they be short a goret or gloves or something. :) I never carry more than 2-4 of every piece we can sew...just there in case a lone passerby lost theirs sudden like. :)

12. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Like QZ said, I have suits in zento, follow the road above the bank northwest, first house out of town.

13. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I believe you have a new competitor behind you as well Bat...

seems a GOSH member has moved in :)

14. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I saw that! I certainly don't mind a bit of competition. :)

Besides their guild abbreviation makes me chuckle every time I see it. Gosh!