1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

vendor glitches?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Vlad_GLowember, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Vlad_GLowember

Vlad_GLowember Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey, am i doing something wrong here? Sometimes when I am saying vendor buy at player run vendors, the target cursor does not come up. Anyone experience this? If the vendors are on 2nd or 3 rd levels, do I need to be in a specific spot in relation to them or something? I can open up the pack to view the goods, just cant seem to buy them. God this game is still so glitchy after like 10 years of playing it!

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Just clicked the item and then click buy

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

A lot of times they can't 'hear' you because of the multiple stories or whatever. Just easier nowadays to click the item or shift-click (however you have it set up) the item to bring up the context menu and buy it that way.

4. Vlad_GLowember

Vlad_GLowember Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

HAHA... ok I see how it works, thanks so much! That is pretty easy. I have to admit, a lot of the changes in this game are a lot more convenient once you get used to them. Thanks for your help